As I get closer to a Waste Free Living website launch date I am inspired to share with you some of what has inspired me along the way in starting this company. As an entrepreneur I'm inspired by sustainable practices like zero waste, ethical manufacturing, and making meaningful, social-change-producing connections with vendors and producers. Of course, I'm a big proponent of businesses for social change and I'm looking forward to attending the annual BALLE (Business Alliance for Local Living Economies) conference in Boston this June.
Check out this video of my friend (and world class nice guy and ultimate frisbee player!), Daron Byerly, of Seventh Generation talk about their approach to sustainability.
In good tilth,
-the compost maven
- Sustainable Inspiration for Waste Free Living
- Fedco Love
- Pledging my allegience to the soil
- Happy Earth, Soil, and Compost Day!
- Tip O' the Nib Award WINNER Announced!
- Composting Regs, Bear Pond Books, Persepolis...and...
- My little spring break in Ithaca, NY
- Ode to Gretchen Phillips
- My fabulous metal water bottle
- Buttons Buttons
- Sad Day for Intervale Compost
- Emily Dickinson, Fun Home, and a new warehouse!
- Compost, Tina Turner, and Chopping Wood...
- ▼ April (13)