Now, folks, I'm sure that by now you can tell I'm not the type to blow my own whistle, but today is different. Why, you might ask? Why is today different than all other days? Because I have finally realized a life-long aspiration by being named WINNER of the Tip O' the Nib Award in Episode 526 by THE Dyke To Watch Out For herself, Alison Bechdel.
Here's Alison drawing...
Here's me and Alison at the awards ceremony...
I'm totally thrilled. Thanks, Alison!
Until next time,
-the compost maven
P.S. Tip O' the Day: Anyone can be a winner if you make up your own contests. Try it, it's fun!
- Sustainable Inspiration for Waste Free Living
- Fedco Love
- Pledging my allegience to the soil
- Happy Earth, Soil, and Compost Day!
- Tip O' the Nib Award WINNER Announced!
- Composting Regs, Bear Pond Books, Persepolis...and...
- My little spring break in Ithaca, NY
- Ode to Gretchen Phillips
- My fabulous metal water bottle
- Buttons Buttons
- Sad Day for Intervale Compost
- Emily Dickinson, Fun Home, and a new warehouse!
- Compost, Tina Turner, and Chopping Wood...
- ▼ April (13)